We assist non-profit organizations in creating accountable, valued relationships with partners and donors to raise funds and thrive. Our clients are non-profit organizations that address human rights, social and environmental justice, democracy, and transparency and accountability issues.
We are committed to building a thriving non-profit sector that creates a more equitable, just world.
We promote ethical fundraising practices worthy of the respect, trust, and confidence of organizations’ beneficiaries, staff and board, as well as society at large.
We seek to foster joy in all fundraising practices, recognizing that fundraising is an expression of our hopes and desires for a better world.
We want to prepare the next generation of business professionals to include fundraising and philanthropy in their careers and lives.
WHY CHOOSE RHI
We are a comprehensive, global team with fresh ideas and years of experience.
Founder and President Robin Heller has 30 years of professional experience with organizations specializing in social justice, children and family, media, transparency and accountability, and the environment.
Unique cross-border, culturally-competent fundraising services that give organizations a competitive advantage.
What We Can Do For You
- Liaison services for US and European organizations to raise funds across borders.
- Advisory services and strategic counsel for senior leaders to raise funds more effectively and consistently.
- Capacity-building services that foundation program officers can offer their current and prospective grantees.
- Coaching services to enable Board Chairs to move into the role with confidence.
Let’s Discuss Your Goals. Get In Touch For A Consultation
OUR GOALS ARE THAT YOU:
- Increase your capacity to raise funds.
- Capitalize on cross-border fundraising opportunities.
- Build effective international fundraising networks.
- Ensure short and long-term sustainability with diversified funding and improved fundraising management.
+1 215 292 7476