ROYAL INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
- Racialized and marginalized people are exhausted. We need a break from talking and thinking about inequity and injustice all the time.
- We need to rethink the idea of diversified funding
- We need to talk about our toxic obsession with productivity
- White supremacy and the problem with centering donors’ interests and emotions
- Funders: Here’s a tool to make your grantmaking more equitable
- Answers on grant reports if nonprofits were brutally honest with funders
- White development colleagues, we need to talk about fundraiser fragility
- We must all think about sunsetting, not just foundations
- Stop expecting nonprofits to merge. It’s annoying.
- 10 tips for spicing up your love life if you work in nonprofit and philanthropy
+1 215 292 7476