- Email auto-replies you can use during these challenging times
- Capacity building’s necessary existential crisis
- Foundations, stop playing the reckless game of Funding-Chicken
- It’s time to expand our perspectives and conversations in fundraising
- Democracy hangs in the balance. Nonprofit and philanthropy need to stop being neutral.
- Not showing the salary range in job postings is archaic and inequitable. So why do we keep doing it?
- Wealth hoarding, tax avoidance, and how nonprofits are complicit
- Nonprofit and philanthropy and our bad habit of “both-siding” inequity and injustice
- Highlander Syndrome and how people of color can also uphold white supremacy and injustice
- 25 proverbs, rewritten for nonprofit and philanthropy
+1 215 292 7476